Monday 1 October 2018

Stampin Up Spirited Snowmen Bendi Card


This is my card for today it is cute ain't it x I really like these easy designs
that are just a little bit fun and happy.

I used the spirited Snowmen Stamp set which is adorable

I stuck to colouring him with Night of Navy Watercolour Pencil mostly using different shades and tones. 

Measurements for this card are as follows
https://www.everycraftsapound.co.uk/6x6-Bendi-Card
back layer - Dsp layer I used the Twinkle Twinkle DSP 5.5" x 5.5"
Middle Layer - Sparkle Glimmer Paper 5 3/8" x 4"
front Layer - Sparkle Glimmer Paper 5 3/8" x 1.5"

To be honest this card I kept super easy to appreciate the layers

I did cut the front and middle layers to resemble snowy hills which I personally think gives it a lovely effect.
The Sentiment I stamped in Night of Navy Ink I also added highlights of white with white acrylic paint which is a nice contrast but very subtle.

I fussy cut the snowman and glued him on to the middle layer slightly off centre.

and the sentiment I backed on to some of the sparkle glimmer paper.

As I said I kept it super simple and just let the paper speak x 

I hope you enjoyed this the video tutorial is attached below.







No comments:

Post a Comment