Monday 29 October 2018

Beautiful Promenade


This week I am doing a few quick(ish) cards as I have been under the weather and have fallen behind but want to make sure you have a regular amount of projects to catch up on at my set days Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

This is the set I am working with today
It beautiful and the font and sentiments for me make the set 100% 

So for the card
I used an A6 card base
Petal Pink Mat Layer is 14.3cm x 10cm
Whisper White Stamping Layer is 13.8cm x 9.5cm
I added a little bit of Powder Pink Ruffle Ribbon 11/12cm enough to wrap behind and glue down with glue dots
I stamped the outline of the largest flower with Flirty Flamingo 
The inside of the flower I used Petal Pink 
For the flowers I used Granny Apple Green nice and vivid.
For the sentiment I used Flirty Flamingo
Trimmed it to near the text and then layered it on to Petal Pink and gave it a fine border just by eye.

I then used my ink pad and acrylic block and added more colour using a wink of stella so it was super sparkly.
I also added a tiny bit of granny apple green to a block and filled in the leaves with a very diluted tint of the granny apple green it worked perfectly.

To finish off I added 3 basic Rhinestones.




No comments:

Post a Comment