Friday 19 October 2018

Show me 5!!! Peaceful Noel Stamp Set

Peaceful Noel Stamp Set
Sprig Punch (amazing all year round punch)


A6 card base
Gray Granite measuring 14.3cm x 10cm
The DSP is from the Joyous Noel Speciality DSP it is luxurious and elegant
I didnt measure it as it was a scrap piece in my stash but I trimmed the ends to 14.3cm so it lined up with my mat layer below.
I die cut the 2 largest stitched shape framelits in the Ovals
The Copper Foil for the largest and the Gray Granite the smaller of the two.
I punched various copper foil sprigs and then wrapped a little wreath of copper thread and stuck it where I would be positioning my sentiment banner.
I then Stamped the sentiment using Gray Granite as I wanted it subtle and then I adhered it to the Copper Stitched Oval Shape and then Popped them up on dimensionals,
Where I had the banner I slid under some of the copper sprigs above the copper thread it looked fab, last element I added was Copper sequins from the metallic sequins and lastly added the clear rhinestones to the larger of the sequins.

Such a luxurious card x



This card I chose the one colour palette Tranquil Tide
I took a layer of whisper white measuring 14.3cm x 10cm
I then took my Pine Bough from the stamp set and randomly stamped all over the card and doing first and second generation I could most likely have got a third generation too but I was happy with this x 
I then took a sheet of Tranquil Tide Cardstock and trimmed it to 14.3 cm x 6.2cm
I then added a strip of Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper to the top and bottom Under the Cardstock
Gives the impression of another layer but saves you using lots of your glimmer paper.
I show this technique and how to achieve it in the attached video below.
I then adhered to the cardstock to the stamped whisper white and then adhered both of them to the card base.
I then took the whisper white scrap and using the tranquil tide ink pad I stamped the sentiment and then punched it using the 2 1/4" circle punch.
I then used my sponge dauber and inked the edges of the circle with tranquil tide and then popped it up on dimensionals.
I then punched out some sprigs from Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper and positioned them under the sentiment circle and lastly I took the gold faceted Gems and coloured 3 of them with Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin Blend.
it gives you a very close match to the Merry Merlot. but these I used as a berry element.
Again I sprinkled wink of stella all over :) 




This card is a nice easy one 
to give you a good template to work from use the inside of the die ( I used the second largest Stitched Shape Oval) and draw a light pencil line where you intend to add your die cut this gives you a line to work around.
I used all the foliage stamps
The watercoloured looking leaf I used Crumb Cake Ink
the branch I used Soft Suede
The pine bough I used Mossy Meadow
The large berry bunch I used merry merlot for both the outline and inside
The Leaf I stamped in Tranquil Tide and that was for both inside and outside.
and then I added some of the small inside only tiny berry stamp to add berrys on to the soft suede branch.
I used another of the stitch shaped framelits second largest oval cut from whisper white 
and stamped my sentiment using Mossy Meadow.
I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals I then punched some to the sprigs from Mossy Meadow and some Tranquil Tide. I cut them all in half and positioned them around my oval tucking them under the sentiment to give the foliage more dimension.
I had to add in a wee bit of glitter glue to the larger berry bunch I chose Burgundy Stickles 
Last up I took some clear rhinestones and coloured them with the dark old olive Stampin Blend
and positioned them on the card. 



This one is pretty technique driven with a lot of stages
But the short version is I used the stamps on vellum and added clear embossing powder
it gives an almost wet look very unusual but I really like it x 
I used the glimmer paper trick on this card too x 
also another trick for the sentiment banner which I show in the video tutorial.
Again I added multiple tranquil tide sprig punches and then added the berries using the same Gold faceted Gems and dark blackberry bliss stampin blend. If you would like a more indepth tutorial on this please let me know x 


A6 Cardbase
Merry Merlot Cardstock
14.3cm x 10cm
&
14.3cm x 6.2cm
DSP 2 strips 1.3cm x 14.3cm
Stitched Shaped Framelits 2 largest Squares
Largest Cut from Copper Foil Paper
2nd largest from Whisper White 
Copper foil paper and Merry Merlot Glimmer Paper punched Sprigs

Adhere the largest merry merlot piece on to the card base
Use the technique of adding the DSP to the thinner strip of Merry Merlot Cardstock
one on both sides to give the illusion of a full layer see video for visual instruction.
and then adhere that to the card
The sentiment I added to the Whisper white but turned it to the diamond shape just for a wee bit more interest. I then adhered that to the copper foil square and finally added both of these on to the card with dimensionals. I finished it off with adding the mixture of sprigs to the side of the sentiment banner and added 3 rhinestones which were clear that I coloured using Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin Blends

I hope you have enjoyed these 5 cards and how much use you could get from it 
below is a video tutorial for the last card shown x  







No comments:

Post a Comment