Thursday 4 October 2018

Celebrating my small achievements

Over the past few weeks when I have had time I have been participating in some of the blog challenges and to be honest I did only enter for fun and to challenge myself but when I went yesterday to look for some to do I saw I actually had been choosen twice as top/favorite card
by two different blogs I am completely and utterly delighted that fellow crafters who host these challenges felt my cards were good enough to earn a bit of recognition it is so encouraging x



This was the card that I entered for the challenge
Please pop over and have a look at the other entries who got choosen, well done to everyone who entered and to the team for hosting the challenge.



This was the next challenge I got placed as a favorite x 
The idea for this card came from the talented Dawn Griffiths
I am absolutely overjoyed at being chosen as they have so many talented designers enter.

Please do visit the blogs and participate in these challenges they are fun and allow you to play.

Thanks to both Blogs for all their hard work.







1 comment:

  1. Never is an achievement "small" young lady.Your creative vision is your gift in sharing with others . . .continue what you love to do

    ReplyDelete