Wednesday 17 October 2018

Santa's Workshop Memories and More Cards



This collection of memories and more cards its just too difficult to avoid playing with and making super cute and friendly cards.


This card I trimmed it down to just have this image ( the head and the signpost I fussy cut, the head I added inside the card (a cute extra) and the signpost I will use on a different project)
I backed it on to Garden Green and then I stamped the sentiment on a small scrap of whisper white and trimmed then used the triple banner punch to flag the ends, I then backed that on to the garden green but trimmed the flag to size by hand. and then added 3 tiny real red rhinestones.


This one got the bare basics, trimmed it to fit the size of my A6 card and being white on white I needed to add an accent but I wouldnt have space for another layer without it being too busy.
I decided to use my Real Red Dark Stampin Blend and placed it on a laminated sheet of paper ( easy to clean with some alcohol) and added the red to the edge of the card some is slightly thicker than others but it worked fine for me. The final element I added was some Gold Stickles to the star it gives you more sparkle and a bit of dimension.


This one I made for a more mature recipient
I trimmed the card and then I took a sheet of real red and cut it down to 14.3cm x 10cm
I then took the holly leaves stamp from the stylish Christmas Set and using the real red ink added a random pattern to give the card an interesting background.
That was it done once I added it to the A6 card base, except I had to add a sprinkle of wink of stella x I mean its Christmas we need some sparkle. 


I hope you enjoy these cards and think of purchasing these memories and more, they are ideal for a fun crafty afternoon with kids or grandchildren letting them put things together and it wont cost you a fortune.

here is a video tutorial putting together these cards
Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment