Wednesday 3 October 2018

Less is More Challenge #381 CASE Card



Yesterday morning I decided to free up some time for me to enter a few challenges on blogs so today I will be posting all three as they are all fantastic challenges and for anyone with a spare 30mins I would highly recommend it.


This was the design I came up with, I used the Stylish Christmas Stamp Set I love how elegant it looks and I absolutely adore the white space it is crucial in some cards to allow the simple stamp to sing.
The Poinsetta I stamped using Merry Merlot, (my go to "red" for this christmas, it just looks so vintage and timeless)

The Holly I used Mossy Meadow as I needed a colour as deep as the merry merlot.
Once it was stamped I outlined it with my sakura Clear stardust gel pen, it gives you sparkle without the BLING of a glitter I then chose the word Peace from the same set and stamped it near the image for maximum white space.
and to finish the card off I added 3 yellow rhinestones to the center of the poinsetta.

Close up straight on

and slight side view to capture the stardust pen

I hope that this care inspires you to Challenge yourself



2 comments: