Wednesday 31 October 2018

Fun and Funky Happy Birthday Stampin' Up!


Another nice quick one but with a fun and messy technique
See video below for that step lol

I used Lemon Lime Twist cardstock
Cut my A4 in half at 14.8cm and then scored in half at 10.5cm
My matt layer is blueberry bushel cardstock cut at 14.3cm x 10cm
My whisper white stamping layer is 12.8 cm x 8.5cm
I used the large happy birthday stamp from the set called one for all
such a versatile set that can be used year in year out.

I stamped using the colours being added to my glass cutting mat and then spritzing with shimmer paint champagne mist.
love the effect so shimmery and sparkly
Finished off with a selection of iridescent sequins
fun technique that gives you such an easy card to make.





No comments:

Post a Comment