Thursday 11 October 2018

Blog Challenge for CAS on Sunday




The Challenge this week was....

Make a THANK YOU card

*Please Don't forget to make it CAS!*

So I chose the Thank you sentiment from the limited edition Blended Season Stamp Set
and Then I used the Beech trunks stamp from the Winter Woods Stamp Set
and lastly a die from Detailed Deer Thinlits.


I chose Very Vanilla as my card base so it gave it a richer feeling,
I then used the trunks to make a background using Gray Granite Ink Pad
I started at the right hand side and graduated the colour towards the left using 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation stamping.
I then adhered my deer using a fine tip glue.
I stamped the sentiment using Gray Granite but I then used the Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint and my Piercing tool I added it to the wording to make it sparkle, lastly to finish it off I sprayed some of the vegas gold shimmer paint that I had made using 
ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 70% 
and a few drops of the shimmer paint it works beautifully, apparently 70% is the best strength as 90% it clumps the paint!!! I havent tried it but just wanted to give the information x 

Please Pop over and join in the challenge it is fun and a lovely way to challenge and stretch your crafty mind.


Thank you for stopping by x 


No comments:

Post a Comment