Wednesday 3 October 2018

Dashing Deer Stampin Up Card Tutorial


Super simple but Classy I think

So for this card I used my standard A6 card base
A layer of crumb cake measuring - 14.3cm x 10cm
Cherry Cobbler Layer measures - 10.5cm x 7.4cm
Whisper White Layer Measures - 10cm x 6.9cm
Ribbon length is - 12cm or there abouts.

I stamped the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and used the sentiment from the Beautiful Blizzard Set as I wanted a one line sentiment and Seasons Greeting fitted perfectly.

The Deer I also used Cherry Cobbler Ink and Die cut using the Detailed Deer Framelits
I positioned the card under the ribbon as I wanted to keep things neat and I am so pleased how it turned out to be honest this style of card could easily be done in bulk with no issues what so ever.

I hope you enjoyed this card, the video tutorial
is added just below x





No comments:

Post a Comment