Friday 26 October 2018

Stampin' Up! Wonderful Moments


This cheerful card was made using the photopolymer stamp set "Wonderful Moments" the three main images are this one, a bride and an expectant mum
its a wonderful set for big female celebrations and I think it is a must have some of the sentiments are beautiful too and yip the fonts are perfect too.

I used my prescored A6 card base
Layered with Powder Pink cardstock measuring 14.3cm x 10cm
I cut my stamping layer to 12.3cm x 8cm
I used the ribbon edge punch and made the little silver glimmer border and tucked it under the stamping layer sometimes all it needs is a little sparkle.
I stamped the images with versafine Black Onyx its my go to I cannot fine an ink that stamps as crisply and until I do I am sticking with my old faithful.
To colour I kept it very simple with just a few Stampin Blends
Ivory for her skin 
Light Calypso Coral for her dress
Dark Calypso Coral for her shoes
The balloons I choose 
Light Mango Melody
Light Bermuda Bay
Light Old Olive
I then added a hint of wink of stella on the balloons
and finished off with a layer from the fine tip glue pen

The sentiment I added a tiny scrap of powder pink ruffle ribbon under it and lastly 3 rhinestones .



Please if you would like to purchase any of the items above click the link below to my online store
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/karamia/
Otherwise contact me on email or facebook where ever and I will help if I can x 

Thank you for stopping by 







No comments:

Post a Comment