Thursday 4 October 2018

CAS on Sunday Blog Challenge

We have another FUN challenge for you .....

COPPER - BLACK AND WHITE

*Please Don't forget to make it CAS!*
CAS stands for Clean & Simple so no extra fuss of layering
and over embellishing.


So this was the card I designed
I used Basic Black Card Stock to 21cm x 14.8cm
Score on the long side at 10.5cm
Gives you a perfect A6 card base

I then die cut the words Merry and Christmas using my Merry Christmas Thinlits
from Copper Glimmer Paper and Adhered them down using a 2in1 glue pen
I then added 5 copper and 5 white ( some are iridescent so look pink on camera)
and that was it done.
Clean and Simple

I love the challenge Blogs they are fun and allow you to be creative in new fun ways.

Please pop over and check out the blog and participate x

http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-142-copper-black-and-white.html


No comments:

Post a Comment