Friday 12 October 2018

Garden Impressions Friendship Card


I am probably more known for my softer tones for my cards or neutrals but I wanted to use some of this DSP and to be honest this one sprung out with the gorgeous colours

I used my standard A6 cardbase
Pacific Point  Layer - 14.3cm x 10cm
DSP layer - 13.8cm x 9.5cm
Pacific Point Mat Layer - 6.2cm x 6.2cm
Soft Seafoam stamping Layer - 5.7cm x 5.7cm

I chose the sentiment from love what you do stamp set as I wanted a nice font and friendship sentiment and that one just matched my idea perfectly.
I stamped on the sentiment using Pacific Point Ink which to be honest has been barely touched in the whole 2 yrs since I discovered SU and started to buy in bulk and have never really stopped lol x

Anyway to add something different to the card I opted to turn the sentiment layer to a diamond instead of the square and I love that it worked perfectly, I chose the Lovely Lipstick 1/8th" Grosgrain Ribbon and tied a cute little bow and added it on to the bottom of the diamond.

And to just add that last touch of sparkle I added wink of stella to all the lovely lipstick flowers on the DSP 

I hope this card inspires you x 






No comments:

Post a Comment