Monday 15 October 2018

Strictly Demo's Online Classes


Last week after brain storming with a very good friend I decided to launch Strictly Demos
it will be an online class in PDF format to purchase for demos only.

My plan is for demos WORLDWIDE
to be able to buy my monthly class which will have 5 projects 
in a detailed layout of materials required and step by step instructions including some photographic pointers for a visual prompt.

Each month will have a core stamp set but.... I will include alternative sets it would work with and include them in the PDF but will also over the month give some more projects made using the alternative sets in the facebook group so that it will be a constant inspiration to you.

Already available on the facebook group is my taster that I emailed to a lot of demos with fabulous feedback but a few pointers to correct that I have took on board for November's Class


I have chose to launch Novembers class on the 22nd November 2018
it will be an introductory order of £5 for the class
December and there after it will be £8
which I am sure you will agree is a very competitive price that will save you hours on your planning
and giving you more time to host classes and earn more money.

These classes will be yours to teach in classes or to gift to customers as a thank you.
without any credit to me needed or wanted.

But they are not to be distributed online or created on video for youtube, I wont be doing them on youtube either as I want these projects to be exclusive to Demos to use as a tool.
What I may do is do some of them on video in the facebook group only for the demos to look at as another tool some of us prefer video tutorials others are happier with the PDF so this is something I will look into as we go along.



Please pop over and join there are a few questions and then you will be added
Thank you for being here and hope you will support my new venture x




No comments:

Post a Comment