Wednesday 10 October 2018

Using your Scraps to Create a Fun and Cheerful Card


Hope bright and cheery does this card look?
and it was made from scraps, yes really! the panel on the left hand side was the largest bit of that DSP pack I had left the rest was all used on swaps for Onstage for November, But I have got another pack onroute as I absolutely love a few of the sheets that just make me smile.

Anyway back to the card.
I chose my standard A6 cardbase
a layer of Crushed Curry measuring - 14.3cm x 10cm
the panel on the left hand side measured - 9.4cm x 6.2cm ( remember it was a scrap lol so the measurements were by chance lol)
I then used a bit of yellow seam binding from my stash that co-ordinated with the colours I was using.
I then grabbed my Everyday Label Punch and punched out from my scraps 3 different designs.
And I added them on to the card almost like a hand of cards fanning out,
The whisper white label I chose a sentiment from the Treat Time Set as I wanted something that fitted on the label and went well with the card.
I stamped it out with Crushed Curry Ink and added some small Artisan Pearls using the ( i think it is so saffron colour) yellow pearls.
Once I attached that I stamped and watercoloured the teacup and die cut it to match the colour scheme I was using, and for the last detail I cut 3 little cubes of sparkle glimmer paper to look like Sugar cubes to tie in the sentiment x 

I hope this card has made you smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment