Friday 2 November 2018

Stampin Up Hedgehugs



Such a super simple card to make that is ideal for a quick card for a friend who needs a wee hug x

I have kept it really basic and not much decor as I didnt feel it needed it.

Card base is Crumb Cake 14.8cm x 21cm (scored at 10.5cm) 
Early Espresso layer is 14.3cm x 10cm
Sahara Sand Stampin Layer 13.3cm x 9cm

I did stamp the hedgehog with early espresso but my ink pad is dry :( and I dont have that refill yet, so its in my next order for sure) so had to opt for chocolate chip which is a retired colour but I still have it and my refill so I used it.

I then took my dark crumb cake stampin blend and coloured over the hedgehog to give him a little more tone, I used the Dark Real Red for the flower literally a few spots of the bullet end filled the area.

I then stamped the sentiment on sahara sand cardstock and punched it out using the everyday label punch but snipped off the bottom to make it look like a tag,
I punched out some in early espresso too and layered them added a small hole and thread through some linen thread to keep the natural look, double knotted it and added a tiny bit of adhesive on the knot this stops it undoing overtime x 

This is the stamp set it is fun little characters to play with and cute for note cards too x 






No comments:

Post a Comment