Saturday 29 September 2018

Global Design Project 157




The challenge for this week was a colour challenge using the colours mentioned above, and right off the bat I knew which DSP I was using the Frosted Florals have them most stunning Mint Macaron Designed Paper 
and it is the bottom one I immediately decided to go with and then I needed to build a card around that x
I chose the blackberry bliss as my secondary colour as it is bold and makes a loud statement so it married perfectly with the subtle and subdued Mint Macaron obviously both these colours feature in the Frosted Florals DSP collection so that was where I decided to go and just ass the Grapefruit Grove as an accent colour.

Im happy how it turned out and hope that it inspires you to have a go at these challenges and stretch your crafty imagination a little bit more.


a bit of a longer video as I didnt have a card designed I was doing it on camera x 






No comments:

Post a Comment