Thursday 20 September 2018

Tearoom Suite by Stampin' Up! following a sketch by Freshly Made Sketches

This card was a challenge posted from Freshly made sketches
I have done a TON of work today so needed a wee 30mins down time to just craft and not think about stuff.
Sometimes when you craft daily you get stuck in a rut with your creations making the cards all using very similar layouts so challenges are a great way of breaking that cycle and trying to find another new idea from such a basic sketch I love it.


So this is the design I came up with 
I used the tearoom suite 
and Coastal Cabana as my basics
and embellished around that theme and colour
Overall I am happy with the layout and had fun making it x 
You can follow my step by step video posted below.






2 comments:

  1. The Coastal Cabana is so lovely and fresh behind your tea set. I love the little flowers down the ribbon. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure I really enjoyed it and will be taking part in more challenges soon xx

      Delete