Friday 21 September 2018

Halloween Tags and Tutorial

The new Autumn Winter Catalogue has some fab Halloween products and they all work so well together.
I have made a number of tags using 3 different stamp sets, dies, punch and DSP
Cauldron Bubbles Clear Mount Stamp Set

Cauldron Dies

Spooky Sweets Clear Mount Stamp Set 

Toil and Trouble DSP

Trick or Tweet Clear mount stamp set

Bat Punch

they are all amazing
heres a selection of tags I have made.











and this one I have made a video of creating it to show how easy it is 
excuse the poor colouring but due to my bells palsy sometimes my sight isnt at its best x 










2 comments:

  1. I am not a big Halloween fan if I'm honest, but these tags are beautiful Karen. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either tbh I do make treat holders for all my kids and thought this year a wee tag would be nice xx something that will last longer than their sweeties haha xx

      Delete