Tuesday 4 September 2018

Team Scrimpy's Blog Hop

Today i'm taking part in the first of many Team Scrimpy Blog Hop's
The theme of this hop is to inspire you all with the gorgeous new products from the Autumn and Winter Holiday catalogue.

I have used the new suite Santa's Workshop

I used this tutorial to make the base of my card
https://www.papermilldirect.co.uk/inspire/how-to-make-a-pop-up-box-card
It is by one of the design team on the site called Silvia Ames
Very easy instructions x




I then decorated with die cut characters from the DSP positioned them so they can all be seen and at different heights, I decorated the two flaps at the sides with the snowflakes from the framelits that go with this suite I cut the snowflakes from Sparkle Glimmer cardstock.

I have done a video tutorial of how I decorated the card, I didnt do the base card on camera as this was a first for me and I used a tutorial so it is better you learn from Silvia's Tutorial linked above.
To cover the base card I used the white washed wood effect from the festive farmhouse DSP also new in this years Autumn and Winter Catalogue.




Team Scrimpy's Blog Hop
Just hop along all the names and subscribe as you go, and enjoy all the gorgeous projects made with the fab new goodies available tomorrow (5th Sept 2018)

Amanda Charlesworth


Victoria Littlewood


Donna Lester


Karen McClure - You are Here





5 comments:

  1. beautiful project Karen .. might have to have it as my case a Scrimpy he he he he he ..Thanks so much for organising our blog hop you are awesome xxxx A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Karen xx those characters are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete