Monday 10 September 2018

CASE an International Demo - Design Team Challenge for Stampin for all


This week it is my turn to host the weekly challenge on Stampin for all 
and the brief was to CASE ( Copy & Selectively Edit) an International Demo,
I chose to CASE Angela Meiritz-Reid Stamping Beauty



I recreated an almost replica of Angela's Card to show on video for the tutorial then I showed clear steps of how I changed things to recreate my own project using Angela's as inspiration.


I used Flirty Flamingo Cardstock to add as a mat layer and used Pear Pizzazz and Flirty Flamingo as my flower colours and also used Powder Pink for the background spots.
The stamps used were from Petal Palette and the dies to match. I added Rose Thread instead of Gold and added in flirty flamingo sequins


This was my first version I was filming ( till I noticed it had cut out Grrr) so had to refilm but happy with both


For my CASE I changed a lot, I used a completely different stamp and die set 
I used the Dashing Deer Bundle
I changed the colour sheme to Merry Merlot and Whisper White.
but I used the same layout essentially just altered the embellishments
Deer instead of flower for main feature
Poinsettas instead of spots for background
Glimmer Paper die cut poisettas instead of sequins
and added less for my second one but added 2 rhinestones which I coloured using the dark blackberry bliss stampin blend marker.

Im Really Happy how the card turned out and I hope you pop over and see angela's blog post on how she created hers.



Thank you for stopping by x 




No comments:

Post a Comment