Wednesday 5 September 2018

Baker Box Luminary Tutorial


How gorgeous is this baker box? amazing right, well it is super fun to decorate and make your own.
I created this using the new frosted floral DSP and the new Detailed Deer Dies from Stampin UP
inside I also added a little bit of foliage using the new sprig punch

I had so many requests for a tutorial for this that I decided it had to be done so I did use a different paper but still from the same suite, Please watch this tutorial and make one too the catalogue is now LIVE so please go and have fun and make a new project.

The measurements for the DSP are 2 panels which measure 4 3/16" x 4 3/16"
4 panels which measure 2" x 4 3/16" 
one 3/4" circle (if you are OCD like me lol) 
Vellum measured 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" again this isn't essential but I prefer the vellum for the more ethereal look x 





No comments:

Post a Comment