Friday 7 September 2018

Frosted Florals 1 layer stamping Tutorial

How much fun can you have with the first frost stamp set which is in the new autumn and winter catalogue,  on Page 37 item number 148420 for the clear mount this also comes as a bundle with framelit dies and the item number for that is 149942 when you buy both with this one item number you save 10% 




To make this card I kept everything extremely simple so I could keep it very light weight for postage.

I used my stampin write markers to create this card so you can see that you dont need all the ink pads to create beautiful cards.
The colours for this collection is Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Gray Granite, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Pineapple Punch, Powder Pink, Soft Seafoam, Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide.

So many colours to choose from and they all work well together.
I used Merry Merlot for my circular shaped flowers some at full strength some 2nd generation,
I used Tranquil Tide 2nd generation for the long vine, the branch I used soft suede, the thistle I used Mossy Meadow for the stem and Blackberry Bliss for the flower I also used this as a 2nd generation the full strength was far too dark, and for the blossom cluster I used blushing bride with a tiny bit of merry merlot in the centre area x 

I then got a 1 1/4" strip of whisper white card and stamped my sentiment using blushing bride and merry merlot and then adhered it to some merry merlot card and gave it a thin border.

I love this stamp set infact the whole suite is gorgeous and cannot praise it enough x this is one set that is most definitely not to be packed away in January x



I will add below some of the other items in this suite for you and their item numbers

Bundle (save 10%) item number 149943

Cardstock - Blackberry Bliss, Gray Granite, Tranquil Tide
Item Number - 147754

Frosted Floral Specialty DSP 
Item Number - 147800 

First Frost Stamp Set
Item Number 148420

Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets
Item Number 147801

Iridescent Boxwood Wreaths
Item number 147803

Tranquil Tide 1/4" velvet Ribbon
Item Number 147802

Frosted Bouquet Framelits
Item Number 147895

Some other projects I have made using this suite









No comments:

Post a Comment