Wednesday 2 January 2019

Happy New Year

Happy 2019 Everyone
I am sorry for such a long LONG MIA 
but honestly I had so much going on in my personal life that I had to let something slide and sadly that was my stampin up and crafting :(
But I am Back and my gosh you are all in for some special treats.

Firstly I have launched my January Online Class for demos only 
for this month it is £5 ( a litte offer for the january sales)
its nice easy classes for your novice and intermediate class of crafter.
With Budget friendly January pocket minded tutorials.
As I know cash is always a little sparce after the festive season.

I am now going to be doing my Youtube video tutorials on a Tuesday and Thursday
which will give me more time to get things done properly and also time to craft in advance for periods I might not be able to.

In December I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 
Which is at this time uncurable and treatment is very very hit and miss no two people have the same treatment work for them, I have been given a new medication called Gabapentin which is by and large a pain killer but for now its not really making any difference, so i am back at the GP in a few weeks for her to try other options, but due to all my other medications she needs to make sure they done counteract with them so its not the easiest task in the world. 
When I take my pain relief I do get extremely lethargic and need to rest so I needed to sit down and make a routine that I can stick to and I think ( hope) I have achieved that. 

Stampin Up Biggest offers and sales promotion of the year starts TOMORROW
Salebration for every £45 you spend in the catalogues (annual and Spring and Summer) you can chose one FREE item and they are AMAZING
Stamp sets, Ribbons, Wood Embellishments, DSP, Foil Card, Card Kit. unreal how much their is an their is more to be released mid February yeay 

Also on top of that we have an unbelievable joining offer,
£170 of product for £99 and free shipping
or 
£170 of product and a craft and carry tote bag for £125 and free shipping

that is £40 more product than any other time of the year wow
so that means in laymans terms that realistically you can purchase a brand new bundle called humming along which is valued at £39.50 free just for joining between Jan and Mar 2019 
Pretty cool eh!!

If your interested in Joining Team Karamia 
email me at karenmcclure@gmail.com
and I can chat to you about all the perks you will get by being part of my team.

Anyway look forward to lots of new goodies being posted from tomorrow when the new catalogue launches and Salebration yeah party!!!!

Stay tuned for lots of new projects




No comments:

Post a Comment