Sunday 27 January 2019

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Stamping Up With Karamia - Home to Roost


This is today's Sale-a-bration Sunday card
and I have used the Home to Roost set which is a level one reward
so you can earn this free when you spend £45 or more in either catalogues 
Annual or Spring and Summer 

My sample below I made the exact same way just used Cherry Cobbler instead of the Daffodil Delight, I actually really like both of them and think they are cute.


So I cut my Thick Very Vanilla down to 21cm x 14cm (shorter so it looked right with the stitched rectangle die cut.
Then on the long side score at 10.5cm and fold and burnish to give you the card base.
I used the 2 largest rectangle dies the largest I cut out the Daffodil Delight Cardstock
the sedonc largest I die cut from Very Vanilla cardstock this is my stampin layer but I liked the stitched edged look.
I then chose one of the small thin rectangles and die cut from the centre of my daffodil delight layer ( remember this will be covered so you wont see that their is a bit cut out. 
This is to add an element on to the design of the card.
I then took the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and Stamped the grass three times to the bottom left going towards the right side.
I then stamped the sentiment and die cut using a small rectangle stitched die to co-ordinate with the rest of the card, next I stamped the rooster on to some scrap very vanilla.
I adhered the daffodil delight layer on to the card base and then added my very vanilla stamping layer.
I then added the daffodil delight thin stitched rectangle die i just adhered this straight on to the stamping layer using tombow.
I added dimensionals to the back of my sentiment, and adhered to the upper left side of the card and layered slightly over the daffodil delight strip we added.
I picked my stampin blends (colours I used are added below)
and coloured my rooster and then fussy cut out my rooster.
I then added dimensionals and adhered to the bottom right of my card layering slightly over the daffodil delight strip this is to give the eye a link from the sentiment to the rooster it is a nice element.




I have added the video tutorial below











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment