Sunday 13 January 2019

Team Scrimpy Blog Hop - Stamping Up With Karamia - Friends & Family



Today I am taking part in our monthly blog hop for Team Scrimpys
This months theme was to celebrate the launch of our NEW spring summer catalogue.

I chose the new Family & Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set
It offers you so many different versions of characters so many hair styles and heights etc such fun to play with, I was thinking of personalizing my nieces sleep over invites by getting her to choose the hair and colours for all the different little ladies going and making them individual invites x
Just so cute.

Anyway back my card.
Card base is Whisper White 21cm x 14.8cm and on the long side score at 10.5cm to make an A6 card base

Basic Black Cardstock - 14.8cm x 9cm
Botanical Butterfly DSP - 14.3cm x 7.6cm
Whisper White Stamping Layer 13.3cm x 6.3cm
the sentiment I literally trimmed to the text.

I stamped all the images with Memento Tuxedo Black

Colours for the characters I used Stampin Blends 
Basic Black Dark & Light ( dress, trousers, jacket, dog, shoes)
Real Read Dark (bow and dogs tongue)
Light Calypso Coral ( dogs ears)
Crumb Cake Dark & Light ( hair )
Light Mango Melody ( Hair)
Dark Shaded Spruce ( earphones)
Soft Suede Dark and Light ( hair and shoes)
Balmy blue Dark and Light ( top)
Bermuda Bay Dark ( top)

gives you an idea of the colours I used. but this is such an individual choice.

I have attached a video below please pop back and have a wee watch when you have hopped all the teams blogs.

Karen Egan - https://goo.gl/FphRLj
Karen McClure - You are here
Amanda Charlesworth - https://goo.gl/53nNrr
Donna Lester - https://goo.gl/DFmMhX
Holga Hoy - https://goo.gl/TGHjKx












Product List

11 comments:

  1. What a great Card Karen, I think I may have to purchase this set - I can see it being used for so many cards!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a fab set and your so right the possibilities are endless x Thank you for Hopping... by xx Love and Hugs Karen xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Karen and you're right: there's so many variations of characters. No two cards could be the same x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely x I like uniqueness x Thank you for Hopping... by xx Love and Hugs Karen xx

      Delete
  3. Great card Karen, I can this set being used lots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yip it is a lovely fun set x Thank you for Hopping... by xx Love and Hugs Karen xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie x Thank you for Hopping... by xx Love and Hugs Karen xx

      Delete
  5. Great card, and so many options with the stamp set X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally x possibilities are countless x Thank you for Hopping... by xx Love and Hugs Karen xx

      Delete
  6. Such a great card... I totally overlooked this set, may have to have another look at it xx

    ReplyDelete