Tuesday 15 January 2019

Incredible Like You

Today's card is a fun, Bright and happy one, using the new stamp set called Incredible like you
it is a set thats is fun and lovely sentiments that we could all use day in and day out.
All the supplies I used are at the bottom of this post with direct link to purchase from my online store.




Card Base is Basic Black 21cm x 14.8cm
Scored on the long side at 10.5cm to give us our basic A6 card Base
Using just scrap paper I cut an insert for the card for the receiver to write a greeting on.
This measures 14.3cm x 10cm

For the front of the card cut your Whisper White Cardstock to 14.3cm x 10cm
then mount your Lined effect Stamp on to your acrylic block H
and start to add your colours in a downward gradient.
The colours I used are shown above
Poppy Parade
Daffodil Delight
Bermuda Bay
Pacific Point
Gorgeous Grape

Using Basic Black Ribbon (we have 2 in the catalogue that will work)
I used seam binding from my stash.
Adhere both ends to the reverse of your card using tear tape
then bring it round to the front and snip between them both centrally and tie a knot ( because it is so low on the card a bow would look cumbersome but you can of course try this is you wish)

I then using my sentiment stamp mounted it on to block C and inked it up using Memento Tuxedo Black on to a bit of Whisper White scrap of Card and punched out using the 2" circle Punch
I used the second largest Stitched Shape Circle die and cut out my Basic Black layer for behind my sentiment.
Adhered the sentiment to the Basic Black Die cut layer using Tombow
 And then added 3 dimensionals on the back of the die cut layer and popped in on my card slightly off center to the right.
And we are done a fun and happy card that will brighten up anyones day.










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment