Sunday 13 January 2019

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Hello Cupcake


This is a new series I am going to host which will run from now until the end of March when Sale-a-bration ends.
Each Sunday I will post a tutorial using sale-a-bration items to showcase them and allow you a chance to see what you can make with these FREE goodies.

So today I have used Hello Cupcake
Which you can earn when you spend £45 or more in any of the two catalogues.

Card measurements
Card base is 12cm x 12cm ( 12cm x 24cm and score on the long side at 12cm)
Backing paper is 11.5cm x 11.5cm
Stamping Layer is 10cm x 10cm

The backing paper I hand stamped using the sprinkles from the stamp set and the ink pads were Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo
I then stamped the cupcake on the stamping layer using
Gorgeous Grape for the base
Poppy Parade for the first layer of "icing"
and Daffodil Delight for the top of the cupcake
I then added the small heart pick using Poppy Parade.

I stamped the sentiment in Poppy Parade 
on a scrap of Whisper White
I die cut it using the now retired Lots of Labels Die
then added a layer of Bermuda Bay ribbon ( also now retired but wanted something BRIGHT)
I then positioned it in the upper right of my card at an angle and splattered with wink of stella
and that was my card done.....
but after I finished it on video I decided to add some coloured rhinestones
So I used my basic rhinestones and coloured them using Dark Bermuda Bay, Dark Lovely Lipstick, Light Mango Melody, Dark Highland Heather
and positioned them on the card, and then I was content.



I hope you enjoy this tutorial, See you Next Sunday x






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment