Tuesday 22 January 2019

Needlepoint Nook



This is the card we are making today and this was my sample 


Very slight differences so subtle you would need to check carefully to spot them.
But I did change the obvious sentiment.

Card Measurements are
Very Vanilla 21cm x 14.8cm score on the long side at 10.5cm and fold and burnish to create your standard A6 card base
I then have a layer of blushing bride that I have cut at 14.3cm x 10cm
the added die elements are all stamped on using Blushing Bride Classic Ink Pad on to very vanilla cardstock and die cut using the matching dies.

the champagne mist shimmer paint I added using a tiny paintbrush and only added to the leaves of the die impression left behind x 

I then added to the large flower using a tiny glue dot a needlepoint nook button x so cute.

Please watch the video below for more in depth tutorial on how to achieve this card.

































Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment