Thursday 10 January 2019

Vibrant Vases & Gingham Gala


Another NEW product card ( i love them all and want to share them all) x
I took Whisper White Thick Cardstock and cut it at 24cm x 12cm
Scored on the long side at 12cm
Took my Grapefruit Grove card Stock and cut to 11.5cm x 11.5cm
and adhered to the card base using Tombow.
Next is our Gingham Gala DSP we need to attach a strip of Organdy Ribbon ( Freebie from Salebrations with a £45 purchase)
You need about 13/14cm so you can adhere the ends behind the DSP layer using Tear Tape
Next using our Tuxedo Black Ink we are going to stamp out our vase and flowers on to white cardstock. now we are going to colour them I used our stampin blends
Light Balmy Blue and Light Old Olive for the Vase
Florals I used Petal Pink both light and dark to give depth to them
and the foliage was coloured with Dark Old Olive.
I then used the wink of stella and gave the flowers a good splash of sparkle
Punch the vase out using the Vase Builder Punch or fussy cut, the flowers are needing to be fussy cut but its such an easy shape to do that.
Adhere the vase to the card using tombow between left side and centre
then Add a dimensional to your flowers and bend the cardstock a little to give the flowers some shape and adhere over the top of the vase.
I then used the organdy ribbon to make a tiny bow to add x this ribbon is so easy to work with if I can make a bow that size ANYONE can x 
Lastly our sentiment, I stamped it on Grapefruit Grove scrap and trimmed it down close to the text and then added dimensionals popped it on a scrap of whisper white which I have trimmed to just slightly larger than the grapefruit grove layer, and then using tombow stuck that on my card on the opposite side of the vase.
and we are done, I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial play with this stamp set which also pairs with the varied vases from our Annual Catalogue so they mix and match beautifully.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment