Thursday 17 January 2019

Beauty Abounds & Butterfly Beauty





Todays Card I have had to wait to make as my big shot died over the December period ( the handle snapped off) so only got my new one delivered recently and this was the FIRST thing I pulled out.

its a very simplistic and elegant card that anyone can do easily x

Card measurements
is a pre bought 6x6 ( about 15cm x 15cm ) card base but to do this yourself
12x12 Whisper White cut at 6" x 12" and score ont he long side at 6"

my layers are
Basic Black 14cm x 14cm about (5.5"x5.5")
Botanical Butterfly 13cm x 13cm about (5"x5")

Die cut your bold layer with Basic Black
and your detailed layer add Sparkle glimmer on to Adhesive sheet and then die cut, peel the back and layer over the bold layer.
I then chopped the 5 butterflies apart and used the individually as I preferred this layout. with the scraps I used the smaller die and die cut lots of the smaller dies from the set so many little ones to use up all that waste cardstock.


I adhered my Basic Black layer to my card stock and then layered my Botanical Butterfly layer on top of that, My butterfly elements I added using dimensionals so that they stood loud and proud.
I stamped the sentiment using Tuxedo Black on to Whisper white and punched using the everyday label punch, I also punched out one in Basic Black to layer beneath it and off set it a little.
I then added some tiny sparkle glimmer paper butterflies here and there these have a similar effect as sequins.
My sentiment also got popped up on dimensionals

Inside the card I added the sentiment saying
"its a million little things" and added 3 small layered butterflies
and finally I added a larger layered butterfly to the envelope to keep everything matching.

I hope you enjoy this tutorial








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment