Monday 19 November 2018

Wonderful Moments #simplestamping Card Tutorial


This is todays card its a lovely mum to be card,
I have kept it extremely simple and effective so all levels of cardmakers can do this.

Card base is A6 -  Bought prescored ( I love the deckled edge)
I cut a circle of Mint Macaron for the one above 
the one below is Highland Heather
I adhered the circles in place
then stamped out the mums in Memento Tuxedo Black 
Then coloured  the top one with Shaded Spruce Light and Dark Stampin Blends
the bottom one was Highland Heather Light and Dark Stampin Blends
For the skin I used Ivory and the hair
I did a base of Ivory and then added tones using both Crumb Cakes Light and Dark top one I had a lot of dark crumb cake and the bottom light touches of the dark only amazing how the exact same colours for the hair can give such wide variations.

I then stamped the sentiments top one using Mint Macaron and the bottom using Highland Heather



Love this set and will be used for so many occasions x 




the Main Colours used 

Video tutorial for this card will be at the bottom x I hope you have enjoyed this simple card x 



No comments:

Post a Comment