Wednesday 7 November 2018

Snow is Glistening Card Tutorial



This suite is absolutely stunning and makes thee most beautiful cards imaginable.


Here are a few samples





Stunning aren't they?
So I have had a play and I actually created an online PDF class for demonstrators only to purchase.
But of course I wanted to show others what this gorgeous set can do.


I created this card using the colours 
Night of Navy and Silver Foil Paper 
absolutely adore this colour combo it is such a bold and beautiful statement when put together.

But for the video I chose Merry Merlot and Copper Foil Paper 

So to create this card I kept the design so simplistic so that the stamp and dies 
could sing.

I cut my Cardstock to 21cm x 14.8cm
Scored at 10.5 to give you an A6 card base
I cut the Copper foil Paper to 14.3cm x 10cm
I then cut some Merry Merlot to 12.8cm x 8.5cm
Next get a bit of Merry Merlot ( big enough for the stamp) 
Using your Embossing Buddy powder over your card this prevents static 
then using Versamark stamp your Tree image onto your card and then add copper embossing powder and tap off excess gently then heat to melt and allow the powder to change.
Repeat this step with your "joy" sentiment.

Once this is done Use your 1 1/4" circle punch to punch out the sentiment.
For the tree trim out leaving a small border of the merry merlot all the way around, 
Then back this on to copper foil paper ( feel free to use your 14.3cmx10cm layer for this no-one will see it, if you trim out the center)
I then used a mixture of copper foil paper and copper glimmer paper and die cut the snowflakes from the snowfall thinlets & the blizzard die, I like that these co-ordinate beautifully.

I then put the card together using tombow the tree I popped up on dimensionals and the sentiment which was placed over a larger snowflake.

To be honest this card is super simple to make that ANYONE can make with just a tiny bit of patience, take it slowly and step by step and it is achievable.

 

I hope you enjoy this tutorial





No comments:

Post a Comment