Friday 9 November 2018

Floral Frames Card Tutorial

Todays card is bright and happy and I have chose the Floral Frames Stamp Set
This does come as bundle saving you 10% but I purchased the stamp on the 30th anniversary sale so dont have the dies (yet) 

This was really just a card I was playing and it came together so recreated it for sharing with you all.

I took a scrap of Linen textured paper and coloured it using my stampin blends
I started from left to right
Light Mango Melody
Dark Mango Melody
Light Calypso Coral
Dark Calypso Coral
Light Lovely Lipstick
Dark Lovely Lipstick
I then turned the paper over face down on my glass mat
I took a baby wipe and soaked it with rubbing alcohol and swiped it across my scrap this way it would blend the inks a lot easier but wouldn't remove much colour.

It turned out fab


The stamping I used versamark then versafine onxy black and heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder this made the black pop and gave it a glossy finish and another plus is it stopped the blends bleeding too much.
I used the same colours for the background for the flowers and the leaves I used old olive light and dark, I then coloured a bit of scrap vellum with some of the green blends ( old olive light and dark and Shaded spruce light and dark) and punched them out using the leaf punch 
This punch is a must have for anyone who likes florals

I have added the video tutorial below 






No comments:

Post a Comment