Monday 12 November 2018

Two Cards - 1 Layout

This is such a fun layout with unlimited possibilities.


This first layout I used Mossy Meadow and Gold Foil Paper 
The bottom half of the card is using the tree stamp from "snow is glistening" and just turning the stamp 180 degrees to give me a seamless background.
I used versamark and gold embossing powder I just taped off the top section using a bit of washi tape and a scrap of white paper.
Once the area is stamped I added the gold embossing powder and then carefully removed the washi tape and scrap paper then using your heat tool melt the embossing powder
I then took the ribbon border punch and punched out the ribbon using the gold foil paper
I then stamped the sentiment using the same gold embossing powder, and backed with the gold foil paper, and chose 3 snowflakes from my collection of diecuts which were from Snowfall Thinlits and Blizzard Thinlit I love to mix and match both these sets together.
I think the mossy meadow and gold foil look fantastic together. 

a6 Cardbase
Gold Foil Layer 14.3cm x 10cm
Mossy Meadow Layer 13.8cm x 9.5cm


For this one I have used the exact same layout just a different version

I used the Early Espresso for my cardbase
21cm x 14.cm - score at 10.5cm to give you a perfect A6 card base
I then cut some Gold Glimmer paper to 13.8cm x 10cm
(I did die cut and punch a lot from the glimmer paper to save waste)
I then layered on Cherry Cobbler measuring 12.8cm x 9cm
I then added a bit of the tartan paper measuring 7cm x 8.5cm
I then added another punch out from the ribbon border punch from the gold glimmer paper.
I stamped the the sentiment on to a scrap of early espresso and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.
I then added that to the card and popped up on dimensionals
behind the sentiment I added a few gold glimmer paper sprigs using the sprig punch
and some little circles of merry merlot glimmer paper to represent the holly berries 

I was pleased how they turned out x
Hope you have a go, heres the video tutorial of the bottom card.




No comments:

Post a Comment