Thursday 2 August 2018

Busy Week and Creative Shares


As many of my friends online know I dont keep great and my medical issues are as long as your arm lol, On Monday I had to visit an assessment center in Glasgow City Center for my change from Disability Living Allowance to Personal Independence Payment.
Due to the fact that I can visit my GP surgery which has one GP per clinic so the waiting room usually has a max of two other patients and I live in a town with a population of 6000, they decided in their infinite wisdom that I would be ok to visit an assessment center which by 9am when my appointment was there was at least 20/30 people already there also, and Glasgow city center has population almost 100x that of my town.
My son came with me and Ian dropped us off and we were to ring him when we were done as the city center for parking is notorious. 
I was up to high doh and struggled to concentrate on Jordans conversations ( usually a useful tool to distract me) but I coped (just) Jayden also got dropped of to stay at my parents with my sister and niece until my parents got home yesterday they had been in Ireland for 10 days, Visiting family and having a very much needed rest.

I have been keeping myself busy with my SU and trying to grasp everything I can from it, so I can if I feel the need one day to turn it into a viable business. 
I have placed my PRE ORDER ( DEMO PERK :D) 
Some of the stuff in the new autumn and winter occasions catalogues are AMAZING.
you will have all saw online the newest tool "take your pick tool" I have of course ordered that and 
3 bundles (2 Christmas & 1 Halloween)

Dashing Deer Bundle ( 9 Clear (Red Rubber) Stamps and 13 Dies)

Merry Christmas to all Bundle (28 Photopolymer Stamps & 6 Dies)

Spooky Sweets Bundle (7 Clear Stamps & Punch)

Stamps I got were

Angels on Earth ( 7 Clear Stamps)

His Light (4 Clear Stamps)


DSP I got

Joyeux Noel - 12x12 ( Speciality Paper Copper Accents on 1 side you get 12 double sheets  (2 each of 6 designs)

Dashing along - 12x12  Exclusive DSP Limited to only EARN in September - 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design

Will add samples at the end of this blog.


Joyeux Noel Glimmer Paper - 6x6 24 sheets (8 of the 3 colours)

Santa Bags - 8 bags. 10.2 x 12.7 cm

Spring Punch

Sorry I cant share the product photos but I can share some sample photos.

From the annual catalogue  I also picked a few things

Faceted Dots


Iridescent Sequins


Gold Metallic Thread



A4 Shimmer White Cardstock 



Samples of Dashing Along DSP






Anyway will come back on when my pre order is delivered and will share it with you all x




No comments:

Post a Comment