Wednesday 29 August 2018

Santa's Work Shop Suite


Another Adorable suite from the new autumn and winter catalogue
It has so many amazing things to choose from, DSP, Stamps, Dies, Ribbon, Bags, Rhinestones, Twine, Enamel Shapes and of course cardstock.

But the best thing about this DSP is almost all the paper can be cut using the dies, and then the rest are easily cut by hand without much of a problem.
and you get tons and tons of characters from the DSP.
Anyway this one I used the Flocked Candy Stripped DSP for my mat Layer and then took my Whisper White and made a little scene using Santa in his sleigh and the two elves ( named Jingle Elf and Jangle Elf) will explain more about these characters in my video x

This was an off the cuff card so I have just posted the video tutorial and hope that you enjoy.

The measurements for my card layers are
Real Red - 14.3cm x 10cm
Candy Striped DSP - 13.8cm x 9.5cm
Whisper White - 13.3cm x 9cm 




No comments:

Post a Comment