Sunday 19 August 2018

Money Gift Wallet Stampin' Up! Tutorial


Super handy design to have in your crafty arsenal for those last minute birthdays.
Make up your base and save handy to just stick on the right DSP done.

Anyway to make the above you need

Supplies Needed
Basic Black Cardstock
DSP to your choice of occasion
Embellishments to decorate die cuts, stamping and sequins ribbon etc 

Method
  1. Cut your Basic Black card stock to 7 1/2" x 6 1/4"
  2. Score on the long side at 3" & 6 " 
  3. the 1 1/2" section is folded in to make a pocket
  4. Adhere the pocket down with a tiny strip of wet glue
  5. then while thats drying we can cut our DSP 
  6. Choose your DSP and we need 3 sections
  7. cut 2 3/4" x 6" you need 2 of these for the front and back panels
  8. and cut 1 1/4" x 6" for the front of your inner pocket
  9. then decorate as you please I have used die cuts from the Toil and Trouble Suite which is so cute and perfect for my teens and tweens for halloween this year x 
I used the original design concept from our Amanda 
https://scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.com/2018/07/stunning-money-wallet-with-broadway.html
but I did change some of the design to suit my own needs x when I make more of these for other occasions I will add them to this post x





I also have a video tutorial on this project 


Enjoy and have a lovely Sunday x

















No comments:

Post a Comment