Monday 13 August 2018

#100challenge - 1 of 100

Following in the foot steps of my upline Amanda I have decided to participate in this challenge
which is to make a 100 projects 😨but I needed a good kick up the bum so hey why not!!

This morning I was playing with my new stamp set from the upcoming holiday catalogue 
Angels on earth.
its a gorgeous set and I adore the image of the angel it is very vintage feeling almost like one of the great artists of the past painted her just beautiful.

Anyway I thought perhaps christmas tree decoration?

so heres a few I have done today to give you some inspirations 


This one is done with versamark and silver embossing powder
my intention for this is some silver and clear beads and a small chain loop to hang on the tree


This one is just one sided also but I have backed it on white card so the loop and tassels aren't showing on the back


Lastly this one is super cute and double sided, used a butterfly die from my stash but the butterfly die in springtime impressions thinlets would work perfectly also detailed dragonflies if you perhaps added two layers x

as the angel isn't symmetrical you need to play with your angles when layering up like on the last one you need to line up the angels head and move the bodies to slight angles to make it work but I hope you agree it is worth it x 

Hope I have gave you some inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment