Friday 17 August 2018

OMG Halloween from Stampin' Up! 2018

I am in seventh heaven with all the amazing Halloween stuff they have this year it is just gorgeous and fun and cute they have out done themselves x I honestly thought that they would never be able to top the halloween cookie cutter bundle but they have omg they have x 

Sadly until the 5th Sept I cant share the catalogue with you all :( but I can show you all the amazing projects I have made using the stuff and I have another cute stamp set coming Monday OMG

Anyway heres some of those gorgeous projects 



Money Wallets using the new toil and trouble DSP
which is 12" x 12" - 12 sheets 6 different double sided designs 
and the best part is the dies dont only co-ordinate with the stamps which are pretty amazing, they also work on many elements from the DSP
hat, cat, frog, cauldron, witch on the DSP cuts perfectly with the dies
and the bat DSP design co-ordinates with the bat punch from the spooky sweets bundle
I just love it all x I will do a post later with the details for the tutorial for the money wallet



2 cards using different elements from the suite x 

Easy gift tag to tie to your little trick or treaters haul x

Super cute Fries gift holder tutorial will be coming up x

The new baker box decorated with the toil and trouble DSP 
these NEW boxes are huge 10.8 x 10.8 x 5.4cm
Tons of space for massive cookies or multiple sweeties.



lastly for now our gift card wallet which I will add a post with details of the tutorial for you very soon.

I hope this gives you a tiny glimpse at whats to come next month and remember August is bonus days so for every £45 you spend this month you will be emailed a code to spend in september so buy your goodies this month and when the new catalogue launches on the 5th you will have extra FREE money to spend on the NEW goodies x Win win x 

Speak Soon 






No comments:

Post a Comment