Thursday 9 August 2018

Blended Seasons & Stitched Seasons Card Tutorial



This I made last week and I had a request for a tutorial so I did just that, 
Using the Exclusive Blended Seasons and Stitched Seasons so pretty





  • Supplies
  • Blended Seasons Stamp Set
  • Stitched Season Framelits
  • A6 Card Blank
  • Merry Merlot Cardstock
  • Old Olive Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Under the Mistletoe DSP
  • Merry Merlot Inkpad
  • Old Olive Inkpad
  • Tombow Glue
  • Seam Binding
  • Rhinestones

Method/Instructions
  1. a6 Card Base Fold and Burnish 
  2. Cut your Merry Merlot Cardstock down to 14.3cm x 10cm
  3. Cut your Whisper White Cardstock down to 13.8cm x 9.5cm
  4. Cut your Bow die from the stitched seasons framelit set out of the center of the merry merlot card layer (saves cardstock)
  5. Add your Merry Merlot Layer to your Card Base using Tombow Glue
  6. On your Whisper White Layer I drew a small circle with pencil use that as a guide to work around.
  7. Old Olive Inkpad and Stamp the Leaves around the circle to form a wreath overlap slightly and dont worry about any mishaps 95% will be covered up with die cuts anyway.
  8. Die cut a bundle of the leaves from Old Olive cardstock then separate the leaves and the berry spray we will be using both but on different layers.
  9. Start using the leaves die cuts and go around the wreath adhering with tombow to start building up our layers, its up to you how full you want it.
  10. Then adhere the berry spray layer with Tombow with the berries positioned to the outside of the wreath.
  11. Next Layer I popped up with mini dimensionals to yet again add a dimensional layer of leaves.
  12. last layer I used the leaves die cuts and adhered with tombow again this will help keep everything together.
  13. I then added to the berry die cut rhinestones clear and coloured some with burgundy promarker to give the card a matching/similar colour, the dark merry merlot blend marker will work perfectly.
  14. I then took my Under the Mistletoe DSP and cut it down to 2.5cm x 9.5cm
  15. To the DSP Layer I added some seam binding ribbon which matched my colour palette.
  16. I then stuck the dsp & ribbon layer down to the whisper white stamping layer using tombow.
  17. next cut your Whisper White Sentiment Layer to 1.8cm x 7.5cm
  18. Then I stamped the Merry Christmas Sentiment in Merry Merlot.
  19. I added dimensionals to my sentiment layer and added it over my DSP and Seam Binding.
  20. I then added my bow die cut that we cut from our merry merlot mat layer with a mini dimensional.
  21. Lastly stick the whisper white stamp layer to our merry merlot on our cardbase.
  22. And we are done.

My YouTube Video Tutorial







No comments:

Post a Comment