Tuesday 24 July 2018

Stampin Up Order for Today

I placed my first Demonstrator order today whoop whoop

I got the pre order of the blended seasons stamps and the stitched season framelits and the newest watercolour pencils.




These will be live for customers to order from 1st August so not too long to wait.

I also got some more goodies 

Serene Garden Photopolymer Stamps


Garden Scene Framelits


Dandelion Wishes Clear Stamps

Then I got some of the new papers which were on offer and too good to miss out on

Natures Poem


Petal Promenade


Twinkle Twinkle


Under the Mistletoe

and some extras and essentials
Metallic Rose Thread

Silver Bakers Twine

3/8" White with Silver metallic edge

Classy Designer Buttons ( On Clearance Rack)

Normal Size Dimensionals

Adhesive Sheets

So much more on my wish list from the annual catalogue that I am slightly hoping the holiday occasions catalogue is not so great or im really snookered haha
my families beans on toast meals may reduce to bread and water lol x 

anyway enjoy my little order
Love and Inky Hugs Karen xx




No comments:

Post a Comment