Thursday 12 July 2018

Creative Time

Yesterday I was able to have some fun creating.
I absolutely love Stampin For All Facebook group for its challenges and enjoyment 
yesterday I took part in both challenges for this week 1st one was
a theme challenge and the theme was Celebration
and I chose a Birthday Card.
One of the hardest cards I find to make is the male teens-30+
but I have found the best is simplistic and just clear shapes and limited colours.
I have made a few of this style and given to the related age group and it has been well received
Black and Silver
Black and Gold
are perfect, add the age and get them done.
anyway, here is my card that I created for the Celebration Theme

I used the Broadway Bound DSP 
I fussy cut out the numbers 
I used the starburst, 2" circle, dual banner Punches.
I have used the "dreaded" peel offs I do love them as they are quick and uniform
and saves me embossing through the night lol.

The next challenge was a TIC TAC TOE


My 3 items were
Floral - Free ( Ribbon) - Thanks


This card I used Petal Promenade
I used 2 doilies that are now retired (Sorry) but we do have super cute
pearlized doilies, starburst punch with some calypso coral inked on the edge.
I also used the Powder Pink 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Ruffled Ribbon
so so pretty and I love it.
the sentiment I had in my stamp collection but Stampin' Up! has a few perfect stamp sets
just search Thank in the online catalogue.

My Card Base are
from Every crafts a pound I just find it more efficient.
as I can buy in bulk and have envelopes to match in different sizes.

and I will leave the link to the facebook group here

come and join in the fun

Lots of love and Inky Hugs xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment