Tuesday 10 July 2018

Welcome to my newest adventure


Welcome to my newest adventure
This morning I took the plunge and signed up to Team Scrimpy with Stampin' Up! UK 
I have supported Amanda in her journey and recently decided to join myself not for extra income or to recruit etc but to become a hobby demonstrator.

 My starter kit has been ordered along with my new demonstrator incentive of an ink pad family 
I chose the regal collection as I do have all the current stampin up ink pads but the regals I have less of the newer style pad so ordered them 😁 


I also ordered my starter kit which was random bundles that I wanted and some extras to round up to the £130 
but I will share that when it arrives.

I am also doing a Design team spot for Stampin for All (facebook group) next week 
so feel free to pop over and join the fun x 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stampinforall/

Anyway lastly I will share my name with you all
When I was little I spent a lot of time with my maternal gran
we were inseparable at times



But she called me Karamia Rose
I have no idea why that name but my gran was a traveller she went on a lot of cruises and Mediterranean vacations, so perhaps it was a name she heard on her travels and connected it with me I have no idea x but I have learned to love the name and in the past few years both my mum and dad have called me it on a few occasions one when I was extremely poorly and not very with it but hearing that name made my heart happy x 

Anyway got lots of exciting projects to share with you all x 
Sending Stampin Love and Inky Hugs 
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment