Tuesday 18 September 2018

Stampin' for All CASE an International Demo Challenge

Last week the challenge was to CASE an International demo
CASED from a New Zealand demo called Angela Meiritz-Reid and the link to the project is www.stampingbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/hello-gdp.html

This one is Angela's Original Card 


This is my version almost exact ( which I dont really like doing but so I could explain the CASE rules I  did make this version then done a further 2 adding my own spin on the original card.

This was my first version which I liked but felt there was too many of the small poinsettas so edited it and added less for my second version below

You can see the similarities between Angela's original card and this one but they are totally different as I selectively edited what I wanted to change.

Anyway here are the ladies who took part this week

Verity Pursglove
Cased from the Dutch demo Kaylee aka creative watermelon xx

Gwenn Crawford


Im sure you will agree these cards are absolutely amazing x if you would like to participate in our challenges please pop over to Stampin' for all 







No comments:

Post a Comment