Wednesday 12 September 2018

Angel on Earth Gift Bag Tutorial

Today I made this gorgeous gift bag that could easily be spruced up even more adding ribbon/lace/trims if you wish or personalising using embrodery or stamping with alphabet stamps so many possibilities.



To create this I folded a cello bag and added it inside the bag to stop the ink transferring right through to the other side.
I opted to use the stamparatus as being canvas I knew it would need a few layers for things to show up properly.
Firstly I used the watercolour splodge from the love what you do stamp set and used the gray granite ink which is a lovely neutral colour I done this twice in different positions to give me a good background.
I then stamped the angel with onyx black versafine ink, I love this ink as it gives you a good impression and does work on a lot of surfaces.

I then used the corner stamp and stamped again with my versafine onyx black and I wanted to keep it very minimal and unfussy.

To add some colour to her dress I used one of the pink tones cant remember if it was blushing bride or powder pink. but only added a small amount using my stampin write markers, I then added my wink of stella to her wings for a bit of sparkle.

After that was done I removed the cello bag from inside and using my heat gun I set the colours 

Im so pleased how it worked out and with 8 bags in the packet you can make 8 different designs for all your loved ones x 




No comments:

Post a Comment