Friday 14 September 2018

All is Bright Christmas Notecards

This DSP hasnt had the greatest feedback but I think the main reason is knowing how to use busy and fussy paper without it being overdone.

So I created these fun little cards using the DSP which is called All is Bright


As you can see these arent overdone and still look festive.


The materials needed are as follows

Supplies
Whisper White Cardstock cut to 7" x 3.5" Scored at 3.5" to give you the notecard
DSP cut to 1.5" x 3"
Real Read Cardstock cut to 1 3/4" x 3 1/4" 
Scrap of whisper White for sentiment
Sequins or rhinestones or both to embellish.
Shaded Spruce Ink Pad
Sentiment stamp from Merry Christmas to All
Banner Die from Petals and More Thinlits

Method
  1. Adhere your DSP to your Real Read Cardstock 
  2. Then adhere both layers to your notecard, Position in your own preference I chose to keep mine to the left hand side.
  3. I then Stamped my sentiment on Whisper White Scrap using Shaded Spruce and die cut it with the banner from Petals and more.
  4. I then added Dimensionals to pop it up.
  5. Then I added 3 sequins with clear rhinestones added to the centers. 
As you can see this is a super simple design which shows off the paper beautifully without it being too busy for the eye to relax with.

I do hope you give this DSP a consideration as it is so festive and beautiful when used correctly.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment