Thursday 6 September 2018

Global design project #gdp154

This was the sketch challenge posted on global design project 
And up until now I haven’t took part but thought it would be a nice extra challenge to try
So I followed the sketch but added my own trust on it like I always do with these type of challenges I like to make them my own.



I have used an A6 card base 
With a real red layer on top it measures 14.3cm x 10cm
I then chose to use the All is bright DSP to try and add that festive feel to it.
The whisper white layer was a scrap piece that I felt fitted well so didn’t measure it.
I then chose Santa from the signs of Santa stamp set I coloured him with dark real red stampin blend marker I also coloured 3 rhinestones with this marker to add to the card.
I also used some red tinsel and white bakers twine.
The sentiment is from one of the old sets and was one I had pre stamped in my Christmas sentiment stash, and then added a small border with real red.

I’m happy how the project turned out and hope it inspires others x



No comments:

Post a Comment