Tuesday 19 March 2019

Stamping with Karamia - Climbing Roses Tutorial


How stunning is this card? I absolutely adore it so beautiful its so pretty.
So lets get going with the card instructions

A6 Card Base
Calyspo Coral Cardstock 13.8cm x 9.5cm (5.4" x 3.7")
Whisper White Cardstock 13.3cm x 9cm (5.2"x 3.5")

I then started to stamp out my tiny roses with Tuxedo Black Ink on a scrap of whisper white 
then stamped the large roses image onto the bottom left side of the whisper white layer
I took the trellis image and stamped it randomly in the rest of the blank area.
I then took some Calypso Coral and Whisper White cardstock and die cut two ovals from the stitched shapes die and made the larger one in calypso coral and a smaller one in whisper white.
The smaller oval I stamped the sentiment Thank you, OMG how stunning is the font? love it!!
I popped the whisper white on to the calypso coral using dimensionals 
and then stuck them down on to the top of the card central position using Liquid Glue.
I then coloured all my roses, the flowers I used calypso coral light blend and then used the dark blend and added highlights I then used the granny apple green blends to colour the leaves, and just changed up the colours and added some highlights.
I then added a little brush of wink of stella for some shimmer ( OMG stunning) 
I then tied a little bow using the Calypso Coral Sheer Ribbon and added it using glue dots to adhere it the bottom right side of the stitched ovals.
I then added the tiny roses to the top left hand side of the stitched shaped ovals, I stuck three with liquid glue, and one with dimensionals.
I absolutely love it so pretty and perfect for a special thank you.

More photos and video tutorial link below.

I hope you try this card, Love always Karen













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment