Monday 18 March 2019

Stamping with Karamia - All That You Are Card Tutorial



This card is one I sketched in January weeks before I even purchased it because I knew it would be eventually in my stash.
The colours I used for this card and the measurements for each layer is
Night of Navy Card Base
- 14.8cm x 21cm (Cut one piece of A4 Cardstock in half)
Balmy Blue Layer
- 13.8cm x 9.5cm
Whisper White Stamping Layer
13.3cm x 9cm

I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad to stamp everything
I coloured using stampin Blends (listed below)

I used a piece of ribbon I used Classic Weave Whisper White
measuring 16cm/18cm

I then when finished spritzed it with champagne mist shimmer paint and it left a beautiful shimmer




Please do try this card so beautiful and a lovely addition to your card stash

Best Wishes Karen





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment