Thursday 28 March 2019

Stamping Up With Karamia - Hummingbird


a lovely cute card that is using some nice summery colours
I'm so sick of miserable gray weather and snow!!!
So lets give you the basic instructions for this lovely card

Basic Gray Card Base - 21cm x 14.9cm scored on the long side at 10.5cm
Whisper White Stampin Layer - 14.4cm x 10cm
I used the die from the humming bird framelits which come as a bundle with the humming along stamp set and you will save 10% but come June 1st this could be gone and from past history the bundles dont carry over you need to buy them individually so if you love them order them before June x 
anyway back to the instructions x
I die cut the maze/trellis effect using Blushing Bride Card
to adhere it I used Tombow with a sponge to dab it on and then adhered it straight to my card.
The humming bird I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento and die cut using the co-ordinating die. I used a blend of pink and coral tones 
Petal Pink Blends Combo, Flirty Flamingo Blends Combo and finally Calypso Coral Blends Combo, I used the Dark Smokey Slate Blend for the birds beak. I then highlighted areas using my wink of stella to give the bird lots of sparkle.
I attached some Calypso Coral Satin 3/8th" Ribbon and adhered to the back of my card using tear and tape.
For the sentiment I used the Label die and cut it out in Whisper White, and then added the Thank you Sentiment from the humming along stamp set. I used Memento Tuxedo Black.
I then took my sponge dauber and my blushing bride ink pad and added colour all around my card so give it a distressed aged look x I also did the same on the sentiment label and then popped it and the bird on to the card using stampin dimensionals.
Next I added my stamping layer to my card base using tear and tape,and then finally added some of our basic adhesive backed sequins.
and card done.

My apologies for this being incomplete until today a little oversight on my part.







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment